1) It should compliment most methodologies and processes utilized in the world.
2) It should transcend technologies, methodologies and products.
3) The structure and questions should be still applicable 5 to 15 years from now.
4) It should be easy to understand and use.
5) Any type of IT architect should be capable of leveraging it positively.
6) It should demonstrate a living method growing and adapting with increased contribution (it shold promote co-authorship and contribution).
7) It should promote better architectural decisions for any project.
8) One should clearly see the difference in the skill, experience level and capability of the professional answering each question.